All you need do is connect your services, paint your cabin, plumb your gutters
Starting from $21,625 supplied and installed, inc. GST
including Certification 10A Domestic Shed or as a Class 1 building supplied and installed $28,990 inc. GST.
What You Get With Your Class 10 Cabin
- Fully installed within 3 days
- Colorbond roof (your choice of colour)
- Engineer-approved plans
- 1.5m Treated Pine deck
- Insulation in the ceiling
- Termie Guard treatment
- Steel posts
- Double French doors
- 2 x windows (1380mm × 910mm)
Class 1 Upgrades
- 75mm x 75mm x 4mm steel posts
- Thermoseal wall wrap
- 70mm x 35mm stud framing
- Wall Insulation R 1.5
- 12mm x 135mm T&G Pine Lining
- Energy Efficiency Assessment
- Additional Council Approvals
- Smoke Alarm
All you need to know
Timber is a natural product and can contract and expand and have minor imperfections. All our timbers are graded and checked for suitability before packing. Minor alterations may have to be carried out on site to affect a finished product. We advise you discuss with your local DIY outlet the treatment best suited to ensure the protection of your Cabin. Painting or staining of all internal and external walls is compulsory. The more superior the undercoat the better.
If you are choosing a log cabin with an electrical package please note: the only unknown cost is running the power from its source to your cabin as this varies from site to site. This will be quoted separately.
*** Building Certification may be required depending on use.
- All prices are within 100km of Brisbane CBD
- 101km – 200km: Class 10 + $400, Class 1 + $950
- 201km + POA
- All prices include GST.
- Build time is based on prepared footings.
Let’s have a chat and discover your perfect cabin