All you need do is connect your services
Starting from $84,400 supplied and installed, inc GST
including Class 1 Habitable Dwelling (secondary dwelling, Granny Flat) .
Lady Elliot Cabin Specifications
|Ceiling boards||19mm T&G|
Lady Elliot Gallery
Our electrical package includes the supply and installation of the following items:
- 10 x internal double GPO
- 11 x internal downlights
- 1 x single weatherproof GPO for HWS
- 1 x double weatherproof GPO on the deck
- 3 x hardwired interconnected photoelectric smoke alarms
- 1 x external flood light
- 1 x Mitsubishi Electric 4.2kw inverter split system
- 1 x sub board and circuit protection
Please note the minimum requirement for a Class 1 cabin is a smoke alarm.
- Double power points $95 each
- LED downlights $165 each
- Double weather proof external power point $165 each
- Mitsubishi Electric 2.5kw inverter reverse cycle split system $1,675 per unit
ALL PRICES ARE INSTALLED AND INCLUDE GST
Connection of Services
The unknown on every job is how far the services (power, water, gas etc.) have to run from their source to your cabin. Some services may run above ground, some will be buried, some may be 5m from the source, others may be 50m.
Therefore, each connection of services is quoted separately by the respective professional trade.
Let’s have a chat and discover your perfect cabin